3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors are the world's most advanced in the desktop PC gaming segment Can deliver smooth 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games, discrete graphics card required 4 cores and 8 processing threads, bundled with the quiet AMD Wraith Stealth cooler 3.9 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 18 MB of GameCache, DDR-3200 support For the advanced Socket AM4 platform, can support PCIe 4.0 on X570 and B550 motherboards
Do more. And do it faster.
AMD Ryzen™ 3 3100 gives you the advantage with speeds up to 3.9GHz3 on 4 cores and 8 threads for high performance gaming and multitasking. With 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors, victory is yours.
First processors with PCIe® 4.0, delivering double the graphics and storage bandwidth2
Massive 18MB GameCache for higher game performance
Leading edge 7-nanometer technology for cool, quiet, efficient operation
High-performance cooler included
The AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler: Cool, Quiet, Low-Profile.
|Max Boost3||Up to 3.9 GHz|
|Unlocked for Overclocking4||Yes + Precision Boost Overdrive5|
|In Box Cooler||Wraith Stealth|
1. 1st and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen 3 processors can process 4 concurrent threads. 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen 3 processors can process 8 concurrent threads. See specifications at AMD.com. RZ3-111
2. Specifications of 3rd generation Ryzen processors as of January 2, 2019. As of January 7, 2019, the AMD’s latest 2nd Generation Ryzen processors and Intel’s latest 9th Generation Intel Core processors use the PCIe Gen3 interface (https://ark.intel.com/products/186605/Intel-Core-i9-9900K-Processor-16M-Cache-up-to-5-00-GHz). RZ3-2
3. Max boost for AMD Ryzen processors is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. Visit amd.com/pb2 for more details.
4. AMD is not responsible for damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware.
5. Precision Boost Overdrive requires a desktop AMD Ryzen Threadripper, AMD Ryzen 5 3000, AMD Ryzen 7 3000, or AMD Ryzen 9 3000 Series processor and a motherboard compatible with one or more of these processors. Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of specifications and in excess of factory settings; AMD does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware GD-135
© 2020 IPerion, LLC. Published and distributed by 2K. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderlands logos, are registered trademarks, all used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
© 2020 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.